Centre County PAWS will be holding our 2nd Annual PAWS Patio Party on Saturday, August 27!
Time: 5:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Location: On the grounds of Centre County PAWS - 1401 Trout Road, State College, PA 16801
Tickets are $75.00 per person and include:
- Appetizers and Buffet Dinner catered by Hoag's Catering
- Ice Cream from Penn State Berkey Creamery
- Specialty cocktails and mocktails from Big Spring Spirits
- Wine from Mt. Nittany Winery
- Beer from Voodoo Craft Brewery
- Live entertainment by JR Mangen and Veronica Auger
- Meet and greets with adoptable cats and dogs
In addition to our in-person activities, we will have an online silent auction and raffle! Even if you can’t make it to the event in person, you can still bid on items or purchase raffle tickets.
Raffle: Raffle tickets are on sale now for a chance to win one of two fabulous prizes!
- Get ready to cheer on the Nittany Lions with 4 tickets to watch the Penn State versus Ohio State game on Saturday October 29 (time TBD). You will not miss a minute of the action from these incredible seats! This package also includes parking!
- Enjoy a 4-night stay at the Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico located on an inlet bay in the Sea of Cortés. This package includes an ocean-view deluxe standard room with daily breakfast for two, and airfare is also included!
Please scroll to the bottom of the page and login or register to purchase raffle tickets. Click "Login/Register" from the top navigation menu or scroll to the bottom of the page and login or register to purchase raffle tickets. Click on the raffle ticket "more/buy" tab and then click the "purchase" button. You can also click on the details button to learn more information about the experience! Once purchased, your information will be automatically entered to win the prize package. You do not have to be present at the event to win the raffle prize.
Silent auction: Our silent auction featuring a variety of amazing items and experiences to bid on will open at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, August 15. The auction will close at 8:00 p.m. Saturday, August 27. Click “Online Auction and Raffle Preview” from the top navigation menu or scroll to the bottom of the page to see a preview of some of the items that will be available!
Important Information: You must be registered on the site or have purchased event tickets to be able to bid on items or purchase raffle tickets. The winners will be announced during our in-person live event and on social media. You do not have to be present at the event in order to win any of the auction items or the raffle prize.
Click Here to learn more and purchase tickets!